Thursday, January 15, 2009

Can You Top This Mad Lib?

Courtesy Barack Obama's Inauguration Speech generator

My fellow Americans, today is a greasy day. You have shown the world that "hope" is not just another word for "book", and that "change" is not only something we can believe in again, but something we can actually sniffle.

Today we celebrate, but let there be no mistake – America faces whiney and happy challenges like never before. Our economy is purple. Americans can barely afford their mortgages, let alone have enough money left over for toes. Our healthcare system is creepy. If your elbow is sick and you don't have insurance, you might as well call a lounge singer. And America's image overseas is tarnished like a shoe apple. But thinking together we can right this ship, and set a course for Taiwan.

Finally, I must thank my round family, my creamy campaign volunteers, but most of all, I want to thank The Monkees for making this historic occasion possible. Of course, I must also thank you, President Bush, for years of skiing the American people. Without your dark efforts, none of this would have been possible.

No comments: